Escape the 9 to 5

Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Challenge

It WILL Change You

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that taking the 30 Day Gratitude Challenge will change your life. I took my first Gratitude Challenge back in May of this year. 

It was life changing. I really didn't think it would be, but after my second week of sending cards out, typically 1 per day, I started receiving unbelievable feedback.

I actually had someone stop me on the street while they were driving by. They couldn't believe I would send a card because they had lost their dog. 

Well I know how hard it is losing a pet. I am sure many of you do too. He thanked me and told me it meant a lot and was on his way. 

The next person that thanked me was also just blown away by the thoughtfulness. I didn't know at the time I sent the card, but this person the day he received it was given horrible news. He was just updated on the seriousness of his cancer. The card made his day, or brightened it just a little. 

You see, I have found that people love receiving words of love, kindness and heartfelt thought. I guess I knew that, I know I do, I just wasn't living it. 

Now I live it. 

I have been sending cards on a continuous basis for the past 8 months.


Yes, I have missed a few days, not many, but some days I make up for it and send 2, 3, even 4 cards or more in a day. Regardless, I know I am making a difference in peoples lives and at the same time changing mine. 

If you are interested in learning more or taking the challenge yourself I encourage you to watch the video.


~ Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment